Very impressive F00D, voice acting and art was incredible by any standards. Nice choice of music and good use of bluring. The voice acting and humor was solid as well. In true star syndicate spirit, well done.
Hey Gobi, remember me? Used to collab and chill at katatoonz; I was suprised to see from you again, been a while. You've done it again, first it was learn to fly then floyd the snail and now this, you've raised the bar for yourself once more. This was very professional looking and sounding, extremly entertaining. Take care
I miss the katatoonz days ): Thanks for the review catch me on aim sometime if I remember right you animate too ?(: Thanks for the vote homes!
This is for part one and two. I actually opened up my microsoft word and did these bullet points as I watched it.
1) presentation is half the battle when it comes to the NG’s audience, so try and make it look a little bit more organized, and the green font on a blue picture doesn’t send a good first impression
2) I like how you used stealthly karate chops rather than just blasting him away.
3) I liked how you used two hands when you picked up the gun, btw that gun is pretty cool looking, and the sounds use used when you loaded the magazine and the cocked the muzzle added a good feel.
4) I’ve noticed that you really exagerate the backfire the gun gives, which is good, makes it seem more like a video game
5) Your actors responded very well to when you fired the gun and their death acts were pretty good too
6) When you open the door I see your shadow, and the camera’s, heh. I had a similar situation in FPS iRL 2 when I went to pick up a wallet, I had to refilm it, coming around a different way to accomidate the sun
7) I liked the dialogue, it was hard to hear, but at least you gave us subtitles
8) I liked the guy reaching for the gun and the stepping on his hand, pretty cliché for bond like movies, and that’s what you’re going for
9) Dang you have quite the collection of toy guns, haha
10) I’d be nice if more people put up more of a resistence.
11) I really like how you pick up items that you later use, just like in games
12) The unlocking the cabinent and then opening that little silver box turned out great, nice lock and key sound effects
13) Overall the video quality was excellent, the movie had a good plot, and it was just generally fun to watch. You may want to consider adding blood effects and muzzle flashes, maybe even some interactivity if you’re up to it. Great job Chris and Gang, don’t stop, I’m a big fan, talk to you online, hope some of these bullet points helped!
Hey man thanks a lot for the review. The points definitely will help us in our next one. Sorry about the opening, we kind of forgot to change it to a different colour lol. And sorry (from Chris) that i havent been reviewing your latest movies, i just havent been on NG too much lately. Itd still be nice if we could help each other out on a video soon, we can provide you with lots of sound effecfts while you flash it up i guess. Anyways thanks again.
Sweet man, kinda like Tom's game: K-Fed dances with fire. I obviously support that live video type of flash game, and I thought it was really original and a ton of fun. Keep it up!
Hey, that was really neat, good job, keep it up!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.